Ultimate Puppies - Toy Poodle is a Yorkie Mix, not the AKC Toy Poodle I Paid For!

DNA at 6 months of age shows my puppy is not a Toy Poodle that I paid good money for but is instead a Yorkie mix.Starmye and Robert Halpain have admitted no fault even when shown the DNA and will only refund my money if I give them back my 6 month old puppy...

These people should be ashamed for fraudulently selling mixed breed dogs as AKC pure bred dogs. Do not buy a puppy from them unless you do not care what your puppy is and don't care what or who the parents were. First pic is my puppy at 8 weeks and second pic is her at 6 mths, so you can see why we had the DNA test done, she does not look like a Poodle... She has Yorkie and Bauer in her and possibly a tiny bit of Poodle by the DNA testing.

This breeder does not care about their reputation and please do a google search on any breeder before you buy from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ultimate Puppies. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ultimate Puppies.
Filing a new complaint about